Waders are widely spread and generally accepted among fly anglers all over the world but are actually a great garment for basically any type of angler - spin pike/perch anglers included - especially if you sometimes fish from the shore, float tubes, kayaks etcetera or in really wet conditions. With a pair of waders, you'll stay dry no matter the conditions.
The Vision Hopper waders are really affordable and still have the function of more expensive waders and are the waders that we at Kanalgratis.se use when we go fishing or filming in wet places.
- Lightweight 4 layer construction
- Waterproof and breathable F3 fabric
- A large pocket with three sections laminated inside with
a water resistant YKK Aquaguard zipper in front
- Matching color belt and braces with olive green details
- D-rigs & accessory loops
- Traditional flip pocket with a zipper
- Built-in gravel guards
- Neoprene feet with left and right side design
- Drying loops
Available in S, M, L and XL.
Hopper wading boots are very light in weight and remind you more of hiking shoes. They are made out of strong nylon material and re-enforced with rubber bumper. The shoe opens up wide so it is very easy to put on and the nylon lace loops hold the laces while you tighten them up. High design with neoprene cushioning maximizes the comfort and support.
- Made out of strong nylon
- Minimal amount of seams for longer life
- Comfortable neoprene lining
- Can be studded with Vision Tungsten studs
- Full felt sole
- Soles stitched through to secure them
If you are mainly going to fish in the summer we recommend you to pick the size you usually wear on your normal shoes. If you plan to wear them in colder consitions, we recommend you to pick one size bigger than you usually do so there is room for one or two extra socks in there.
Available in size 9 (42), 10 (43), 11 (44) and 12 (45).